The Pets Trading Crossroads
THIS FORUM IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER AT HTTP://WWW.FREAKZWEB.COM/FORUM TO VISIT THE NEW FREAKZ HOME.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER AT HTTP://WWW.FREAKZWEB.COM/FORUM TO VISIT THE NEW FREAKZ HOME.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Pets - Start with the FrEAkn Basics!

Go down

Buying Pets - Start with the FrEAkn Basics! Empty Buying Pets - Start with the FrEAkn Basics!

Post  Maverick Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

There are reasons why pet traders wont buy pets. Rule #1, buy pets that play the game you do. Make sure they also own pets! Nothing turns off a bigger player more than when he/she goes to buy a pet and that pet has a "0" where their pet count is.

For Example, when you go to a pet page to buy them, you might see this:

Value: $1,801,708
Cash: $1,212,827
Assets: $1,212,827
Pets: 0
Last purchase: unknown
Wishers: 1

To me this is not a good investment. I would much rather see:

Value: $1,801,708
Cash: $1,212,827
Assets: $1,212,827
Pets: 7
Last purchase: 4 Days Ago
Wishers: 1

We see some different things here. First, this pet owns pets, as shown here in RED and because we can see the "Last Purchase" as 4 Days Ago, as shown in BLUE, its a pretty good indicator that this pet trades relatively frequently. In other words, this pet may actually PLAY the game you do! I will also check and see that the "What's New" section of their pet page contains transactions and review the pets they are buying. I do NOT want to see a list of logons to collect $2000, or just a bunch of $550 pets, unless of course this pet's value is relative to a lower market buying segment. That is not playing the game. That is accessing Tag. Below is an example of two-way trading. This info is found on ALL pets pages.

What's New
1 - 20 of 200 Updates < prev next >

Abouwadi333! NO RULES!!! #1796 bought your pet Jacky L for $23,620,319 earning you $22,546,669 ($1,073,651 profit)
Buy back! a minute ago

DJ Akil~FrEAk(N)~ .#111 bought your pet Siva ~FrEAk(N) for $340,628,399 earning you $325,145,290 ($15,483,109 profit)
Buy back! 6 minutes ago

Maverick ~FrEAk(ySt)#001~ (Vx4) bought syazni from Vanessa - R.O.S.E. - ADDICTED for $131,326,996 7 minutes ago

These are some basics in buying good pets. If you have questions, register and come on inside and we'll explain things to you even more!
Maverick
Maverick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down